U.S. SMB Security 2011-2015: The Shift from Defense to Empowerment
12:00 p.m. - 1:00 p.m., U.S. Eastern Time
The changing nature of technology deployment in small and mid-sized businesses (firms with lesser than 100 and 100-999 employees, respectively) poses a variety of challenges to providers of security technology. While the SMB need for advanced security solutions continues to grow, so too does the need for affordability and ease of use.
This IDC Web conference will provide a preview of findings from a new three-part special report. In addition to providing an overview of the study's findings, the presentation will explore the following questions:
- How have SMB attitudes been changing with regard to security as a key IT investment priority?
- What security technologies have accounted for the greatest share of relative SMB security spending and which have the greatest growth potential for the future? Specifically, what is the SMB outlook for endpoint security, messaging security, network security, Web security, identity & access management (IAM), and security and vulnerability management (SVM)?
- What are the six key factors for success in the SMB security market and which vendors seem to be doing the best jobs in different areas?
- Ray Boggs, Vice President, SMB Research
- Charles Kolodgy, Research Vice President, Security Products
Audio replays of this Web conference are available to all registered participants starting the day after the event.
If you have questions about how to participate in this Web conference, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.