Managing and Monetizing the Explosion in Over-the Top Video Traffic
12:00 p.m. - 1:00 p.m. U.S. Eastern Time
This IDC Web conference will explore the recent growth in OTT (over the top) consumer video delivery and the trends driving this growth.
Topics to be addressed include the following:
- Consumers' increasing reliance on Internet-based video services
- Implications of video traffic on demand for Ethernet access and video compression technology
- Effect of increasing video traffic on Ethernet switching and routing vendors and wireline service providers providing backhaul
- Service providers, video and CDNs: optimized delivery, customer satisfaction, and monetization
- Implications of OTT and video streaming on mobile operator architectures and business models
- John Byrne, Research Director, Wireless Infrastructure
- Greg Ireland, Research Manager, Consumer Markets: Video
- David Emberley, Research Manager, Telecommunications Equipment
- Nav Chander, Research Manager, Enterprise Telecom
- Deb Osswald, Research Vice President of Next-Generation Networks (NGN) Operations
- Melanie Posey, Research Vice President, Hosting & Managed Network Services
Audio replays of this Web conference are available to all registered participants starting the day after the event.
If you have questions about how to participate in this Web conference, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.